Maplewood Plumbing & Sewer is proud to offer unparalleled service, competitive prices, and exceptional quality.
We appreciate your thoughtfulness in preparing your home for plumbing work. Consider the following:
- Is the work area free from fragile furniture or personal property? If possible, move large antique or fragile pieces out of the way and temporarily relocate any valuable knick-knacks.
- If work is required under your kitchen sink, clean out the cabinet if at all possible. Remove cleaning products, bake ware and anything else that might get in the plumber’s way.
- If work is required in the bathroom, clear out cleaning products and toiletries from under your bathroom sink. Also move area rugs and unplug and temporarily relocate appliances such as hairdryers, curlers and electric razors.
- For outside work, check to see that there is a clear path to the area in which your plumber will be working.
- For basement projects, make sure there is a clear path to the work area. Temporarily relocate storage boxes, laundry, and any other items that might get in the way, or that could be damaged by water.
Ensuring that all work areas are easily accessible goes a long way in helping your plumber complete your project in a safe, timely manner, and it helps to ensure that you have a positive, pleasant experience with our professionals.
Competency, skill, and a tradition of excellence make Maplewood Plumbing and Sewer the best choice for your plumbing or remodeling needs. All of our plumbers are licensed professionals with extensive industry knowledge.
Maplewood Plumbing and Sewer has been servicing St. Louis homes for more than 30 years. Contact us today at 314-645-6350 or here for more information or to request a bid.
We offer a one-year warranty on all parts and labor excluding washers.