At Maplewood Plumbing and Sewer, we understand that commercial plumbing issues often translate into downtime and a loss of revenue for your business. We consider it our responsibility to get you up and running again—quickly, economically, and professionally.
Our expert commercial plumbing services include:
- Installing, replacing, repairing, and maintaining water heaters and tankless water heaters
- Removing clogs and blockages, determining their source, and correcting the problem using both conventional and water jetting methods
- Inspecting sewer lines using state-of-the-art video technology
- Repairing leaking pipes
- Restoring water pressure
- Repairing and replacing plumbing stacks
- Replacing, repairing, and renovating bathroom and commercial kitchen fixtures
- Repairing and replacing leaking or malfunctioning toilets
- Adding, repairing, and replacing sewer vents
- Adding and rerouting plumbing and sewer lines
- Testing for and repairing backflow
- Inspecting, installing, adding, and repairing natural gas lines
- Cleaning drains and downspouts
- Installing, repairing, replacing, and servicing grease traps
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing sump pumps and septic tanks
We’re happy to work with businesses of all sizes and from any industry: laundromats, business offices, public buildings, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, grocery stores, shopping centers, hotels, apartments and condos, schools, and more. We offer 24/7 emergency services at competitive rates, and our team is licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind.
If you’re detecting unpleasant odors or unusual sounds, don’t take a “let’s wait and see” approach. Contact us today to avoid having a small problem become a business-halting emergency.
Maplewood Plumbing and Sewer has been providing commercial plumbing services to St. Louis businesses for more than 30 years. Our family owned business prides itself on our solid reputation in the community. Give us a call and see for yourself why our loyal customers won’t use anyone else!
We offer a one-year warranty on all parts and labor excluding washers.