Commercial Plumbing in St. Louis – Maplewood Plumbing
At Maplewood Plumbing and Sewer, we understand that commercial plumbing issues often translate into downtime and a loss of revenue for your business. We consider it our responsibility to get you up and running again—quickly, economically, and professionally.
Our expert commercial plumbing services include:
- Installing, replacing, repairing, and maintaining water heaters and tankless water heaters
- Removing clogs and blockages, determining their source, and correcting the problem using both conventional and water jetting methods
- Inspecting sewer lines using state-of-the-art video technology
- Repairing leaking pipes
- Restoring water pressure
- Repairing and replacing plumbing stacks
- Replacing, repairing, and renovating bathroom and commercial kitchen faucets
- Repairing and replacing leaking or malfunctioning toilets
- Adding, repairing, and replacing sewer vents
- Adding and rerouting plumbing and sewer lines
- Testing for and repairing backflow
- Inspecting, installing, adding, and repairing natural gas lines
- Cleaning drains and downspouts
- Installing, repairing, replacing, and servicing grease traps
At Maplewood Plumbing, we work with St. Louis businesses of all sizes and industries: laundromats, business offices, public buildings, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, grocery stores, shopping centers, hotels, apartments and condos, schools, and more. Our team is licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind.
Did You Know: Unpleasant odors or unusual sounds can be signs of a larger problem. Contacting a licensed plumber right away can help to avoid having a small issue turn into a costly, business-halting emergency.
Maplewood Plumbing and Sewer has been serving businesses across St. Louis City and St. Louis County for more than 30 years. Contact us today at 314-645-6350 or here for more information or to request a bid.
We offer a one-year warranty on all parts and labor excluding washers.