Drain Cleaning In St. Louis – Maplewood Plumbing
Maplewood Plumbing and Sewer has been unclogging drains in the greater St. Louis area since 1985.
We offer plumbing and drain cleaning services to customers experiencing plumbing problems in St. Louis City and St. Louis County.
We’re a family-owned business and we’ve been proud to be a highly recommended St. Louis sewer and plumbing company for over 30 years. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and we offer a one-year warranty on all labor and parts (excluding washers).
When you find yourself in need of drain cleaning services, call the team at Maplewood Plumbing.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Services
Nothing can bring down your day like a clogged drain.
When you start noticing the signs of a clogged drain, call Maplewood Plumbing. We offer professional plumbing repair and drain cleaning services for plumbing problems in your home.
If you see any of these signs of a clogged drain in your home, it’s time to bring in Maplewood Plumbing!
- Water is slow to drain or isn’t draining at all from your sink, shower, bathtub, or toilet
- Water is backing up in your sink, shower, bathtub, or toilet
- Water is leaking from your faucet or puddling around a sink, bathtub, toilet, floor drain, or laundry room
- Bad odor from the drains
While a clog can be easy to clear, if you don’t address it quickly, it can lead to more serious issues.
Why do drains get clogged?
Almost every homeowner will run into a clogged drain at some point. What you might not know is what’s causing your clog. Keep an eye out for the following issues with your kitchen, bathroom, basement, and laundry room drains that may require drain cleaning services.
Kitchen sinks can become clogged with the build-up of grease, food particles, ground-up food from your garbage disposal, and even soap.
- You should never pour hot grease—even in small amounts—down your kitchen sink drain. When grease cools, it hardens and will block the pipes. Instead, pour hot grease into a temperature-safe container and throw into the trash once it’s cooled.
Have you ever taken a shower only to have the water rising around your feet? That’s thanks to a clogged drain!
Bathroom drains can experience plenty of issues. The sink, shower, and bathtub drain can get clogged with hair, soap, toothpaste, shaving cream, shampoo, and conditioner. When these products build up in your pipes, you’ll probably notice slow-to-drain sinks and tubs.
- Try not to rinse too much hair down the shower. As it builds up, it will trap other products, making the clog worse.
Toilets can become clogged because of toilet paper, feminine products, and wet wipes.
- Keep your toilet from clogging by being mindful of what you flush. Feminine products and wipes should never go in the toilet—even the wipes that claim to be flushable!
Clogs don’t just happen in sink drains or other bathroom accessories.
Houses are typically equipped with floor drains in the basement, laundry room, utility room, and bathroom shower. You might also find floor drains in the garage or on the patio or driveway.
All of these drains are equipped with a trap that works to prevent dirt and debris from clogging them up. If you notice an odor coming from a floor drain in your home, that usually means the drain is clogged.
- Floor drains should be kept filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping into your home. Try pouring cool, clean water into the drain.
If these tips aren’t keeping your drain clear, call Maplewood Plumbing for professional drain cleaning services to get your drains working smoothly!
Maplewood Plumbing – Proud To Provide St. Louis Drain Cleaning Services
Maplewood Plumbing offers a variety of professional sewer and drain services. We help our customers with:
- Clogged kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and basement drains
- Clogged garbage disposals
- Clogged sewer pipes and main sewer lines
- Maintenance drain and line cleaning
- Sewer cleaning services
- Main line camera inspections
- Downspout drain cleaning
- Water heater services
- Septic tank services
- Pipe lining options
We also perform hydro-flushing jetting services with sewer jetters, which are machines that use high-pressure nozzles to clear clogs and other obstructions in drain pipes and sewer lines. We utilize a sewer camera to inspect these clogs prior to cleaning when necessary.
Maplewood Plumbing is proud to offer professional drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, and plumbing services in St. Louis, Missouri. No matter your issue, our plumbers can diagnose and remedy your drain and sewer issues.
Give us a call at 314-645-6350 and see for yourself why our loyal customers won’t use anyone else!
Fill out the contact form here to request a bid and schedule your sewer & drain service call today!