Gas ranges and gas heaters are a favorite of many homeowners. They provide warmth and accurate cooking temperatures, and they are safe and reliable when installed correctly. Unlike a faucet or water line, attempting to fix or install a gas line yourself isn’t a smart option unless you have the skills and experience of a licensed professional. Why? Four reasons:
- Unlike water plumbing, gas plumbing takes a specific set of knowledge and skills in order to keep you and your family safe.
- Water leaks may create a flood, but gas leaks can make you ill or even create a fire hazard.
- Depending on your gas company, once they turn the gas off, they may not turn it back on until you can show them proof that a licensed professional has completed and signed off on the work.
- A licensed professional will ensure that your gas line is installed correctly the first time, and keep it safe and in good condition.
If you are planning to add any of the following to your home, you’ll need to have a gas line installed:
- Gas range or water heater
- Outdoor kitchen
- Gas grill
- Gas fire pit
Don’t leave yourself wondering whether your new addition is safe to use. Get the peace of mind that only a licensed professional can provide.
Competency, skill, and a tradition of excellence make Maplewood Plumbing and Sewer the best choice for your plumbing or remodeling needs. Maplewood Plumbing and Sewer has been installing gas lines in St. Louis kitchens for more than 30 years. Contact us today at 314-645-6350 or here for more information or to request a bid.
We offer a one-year warranty on all parts and labor excluding washers.