The latest Cost vs. Value Report predicts the majority of remodeling projects in the Midwest will increase in value over the coming year. For example, midrange bathroom remodels are expected to return nearly 60% of their cost. For the discerning homeowner, it’s a great time to get going on those long-awaited upgrades.
Perhaps you’ve got your sights set on the kitchen. Or, are you finally getting to build out that wine cellar you’ve always wanted? Maybe you’re just not sure which part of your home should get attention first, you just know you want to start working on something…
Sound familiar? If you’re suffering from a case of “upgrade uncertainty,” here are 7 key questions that can help you narrow down your choices:
- Which room do you spend the most time in? Why?
- Which room do you spend the least time in? Why?
- What’s your favorite thing about your home?
- What’s your least favorite thing about your home?
- Do any of your rooms need structural changes, or are you focused on cosmetic upgrades?
- Which room might add the most value to your home if updated?
- What is your budget for the remodel?
No matter the focus of your project, our Remodeling 101 Series has you covered. The home improvement industry is expected to continue growing this year, as hundreds of thousands of people across the country rebuild, modernize, and upgrade their houses.
Our goal with this series is to guide homeowners through the ups and downs of over half a dozen different remodeling projects, so be sure to keep up with our blog for all the latest posts.
If you’re looking for specific remodeling project tips, we cover the following:
We hope you’ll join us as we explore concepts, must-know information, and practical tips for remodeling the different parts of your home! For all your plumbing needs or to request a bid for your project, contact us today.
Comments are closed